Saturday, September 5, 2009

School boo hoo you

         Well everyone it's back to school,For the Fantasy freaks out there that just want's to be in their room reading a good book,or drawing,acting,or something I really don't want to know about.Then boohoo you can't,If your a city kid like me then you know you have at least like 3 days to do homework and start worring about things you don't want to deal with.Then you start asking how am I going to do stuff I always do at home without the idiots,well i know the answer.

It's a kid's worst nightmare it's the....
Libary duh duh duhh
a.k.a the scary place

       Everyone knows this place as a BIG bump in the path but the Libary is cool if you go to my school then you know that EVERYONE  loves this place just ask Dounia,our Libarian is named Ms.Fink and she is one of the cool people in the school she acts like a friend to everyone,she even lets me go in her storage and pick out the books I wanted,the whole school loves her,she just a person to hang out with.
       Now lets go back to your problem Fantasy Freaks,you want a quiet place SO GO TO THE LIBARY,you have your privacy and you know you can hang out there.If you have a nice Libarian or teacher then you know you got a spot for the libary at anytime it's like resveration.So when you feel like going to a quiet place then you have a good place in your mind.

2 comments: